|Message of the Day|
|Welcome to Business Banking|
Due to an upgrade, the system will be down starting at 12 PM EST on Friday, November 2 and will be back online by Monday, November 5
All users are strongly encouraged to use only strong IDs and passwords.
Strong passwords have the following characteristics:
• Contain both upper and lower case characters (e.g., a-z, A-Z)
• Have digits and punctuation characters as well as letters (e.g., 0-9, !@#$%^&*)
• Are at least eight alphanumeric characters long
• Are not words in any language, slang, dialect, jargon, etc
• Do not base your password on any items of personal information such as your name, social security number, birthday, pet names, and family member
Here is a list of don'ts:
• Don't reveal your password to anyone.
• Don't use the "Remember Password" feature on applications
• Don't write passwords down or store them anywhere near your computer.
• Don't store passwords in a file on any computer system (including PDA's or similar devices) without using strong encryption.