|Message of the Day|
|Welcome to Business Banking|
Due to an upgrade, the system will be down starting at 9 PM EST on Friday, September 14 and will be back online by Monday, September 17
All users are strongly encouraged to use only strong IDs and passwords.
Strong passwords have the following characteristics:
• Contain both upper and lower case characters (e.g., a-z, A-Z)
• Have digits and punctuation characters as well as letters (e.g., 0-9, !@#$%^&*)
• Are at least eight alphanumeric characters long
• Are not words in any language, slang, dialect, jargon, etc
• Do not base your password on any items of personal information such as your name, social security number, birthday, pet names, and family member
Here is a list of don'ts:
• Don't reveal your password to anyone.
• Don't use the "Remember Password" feature on applications
• Don't write passwords down or store them anywhere near your computer.
• Don't store passwords in a file on any computer system (including PDA's or similar devices) without using strong encryption.